Friday, October 2, 2009

hey can we be baby twins too?

guys guys guys. I decided I really need to start catchin' up on my blog and posting more often. I don't REALLY have time..but I'll take pictures of my outfits and post them maybe weekly..or more...HECTIC SCHEDULES SUCK, MAN. It's cuz I'm in the school play. Well, not REALLY, I'm technically a techie. eheheh that sounds funny. But yeah I'm Props Chief (yeah, it DOES have to be capitalized, that's just how it GOES) and so I have to be at rehearsals and stuff to ...well, do props things.
But Anyway, back to the point(S): I know I haven't posted in [buzz] lightyears, but here's the latest DISH on ma latest outfit!! hah.
I pretend I'm cool. 8D






Why yes. Those are Looney Tunes on my vest.



Tights: Topshop, Shorts: Hand me down, Shoes: Payless, Shirt: Target, Vest: Thrifted.

Well I guess it's until next time:)


oh, and
PS. Don't even get me started on all the posters in the background. Please. It's quite embarrassing :P

No comments: